Consistent. Reliable. Easy.
Engineered with practical solutions in mind, Rapid Connect electronics includes all the key components you need for your AV distribution needs: HDMI Extenders (over CAT5 or CAT6), HDMI Audio-De-Embedders, Audio Extenders, Digital-to-Analog Converters.
HDMI Extender Over Single CAT6 60M w/ IR 1080p PoE
• HDMI PoE Extender up to 60 Meters over single CAT6
• 7 Built-in Adjustable EDID settings
• HDMI loop out on Transmitter
• Includes IR blaster & IR receiver
• Power only required on single side
HDMI Audio De-Embedder with Pass-Through
• Selectable HDMI audio on HDMI output for native pass-through, LPCM 5.1 CH or PCM 2 CH
• Optical audio Toslink, 3.5mm stereo analog outputs
• Supports PCM multi-channel and 2 channel
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 (and earlier)
• Supports 1080p, 3D, 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 up to 18Gbps
CAT5/6 Digital Audio Extender
• Extends audio Signal up to 300 meters (990ft)
• Supports optical and digital coax
• Powered from single side
• Optical or digital RCA to RJ45 connector
• 1 set per package
Experience the True Performance Potential of Your System
If you’re investing in a 4K or 8K HDR/Dynamic HDR system, you’ll also need to invest in the right HDMI cables for this system. Otherwise, you’ll never actually experience the true potential of what’s available, and you might end up seeing a reduced quality image that isn’t much better than your prior, pre-upgrade system.
Quality of Materials & Construction
Cheap cables can impact performance in a number of ways – timing errors, unreliable signals, and even complete failure after a short period of use. Rapid Connect’s materials, engineering, and ultra-premium construction are second to none. We even step it up further to create the most reliable long-run active HDMI cables available on the market.
Our cables are designed to reduce the possibility of EDID errors and voltage issues commonly seen when used with certain displays, cable boxes, or satellite boxes. Our cutting-edge technology ensures a wider range of compatibility between HDMI enabled devices.
Rapid Connect has planned and prepared for 4K and 8K, designing cables to carry data on all four channels for the HDMI 2.1 spec. Many of the 18/24Gbps cables will take you into the future for 4K and beyond, while our best fiber HDMI cables are capable of 48Gbps bandwidth up to 100 meters!
“They just work!” Third-party testing from DPL Labs ensures that our cables meet and exceed the strict criteria for certification, giving installers confidence in their choice to use Rapid Connect products in their projects.